We love our moms dearly, but the sad thing is, that we forget to show them our deeds, no matter how much we try to make it up to them. We are not always with them and we cannot see how tough their lives are. But, on this 2022 mothers day weekend, you must try your level best to become special for your mother.
Express your undying love and gratitude for being a part of your life from a young age and help her feel special in her old age by sending her these warm heart-touching I Love You Messages For Mother that can melt even the hardest of hearts.
Happy Mother’s Day weekend - The big chance to say thanks
Without a doubt, your mom needs extra care and thought on Mother’s Day. Mom is the most charming, faithful, forgiving, and caring person you will ever meet. Without her voice and love in your childhood, you wouldn't be who you are today. She has the ability to forgive most mistakes that you have made. She always makes sure that you feel safe even when the world around you is going through tough times.
2022 Mother’s Day weekend is right around the corner and this is such an important day for all of us to celebrate her beautiful life. Never miss a chance to say a big thank you to her on May 12 and every day! Express your love and admiration for her on this special day by sending these beautiful messages.
- 👍 Celebrate all wonderful women with Unique and Personalized Mother's Day gifts
TheseI Love You Messages for Mom can be sent through Facebook, text, or other ways that can make her feel extra special. Besides that, these words from your heart can help you show her some love and appreciation on her birthday or another special occasion!
Happy Mother’s Day Weekend Wishes
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You truly are the glue that holds our family together!
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid. Happy Mother's Day!"
- 👍 Read ideas on finding Unique and Personalized Mother's Day gifts for mom from daughter
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son/daughter/child/kid] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- "I cherish every moment that I spend with you. I love you."
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!”
- “We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!”
- "You are my one and only mother and I will always love you."
- 👍 Read ideas on finding Heart-warming Personalized Mother's Day gifts for mom from son
- "There is no one in the world who can take your place. I love you, Mom!"
- "You are the most amazing mother in the world! I love you!"
- "I am so grateful to have you as my mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart."
- "There is no one in the world who can compare to you, Mom. I love you!"
- "Thank you for being the best mother that anyone could ask for. I love you so much!"
- "Mom, you are my everything. I love you so much!"
- 👍Browse ideas on Mother's day gifts for grandma
- "You are my inspiration and my hero. I love you, Mom!"
- "I don't know what I would do without you. I love you, Mom!"
- "Thank you for always being there for me when I need you. I love you."
- "You are the most important person in my life. I love you, Mom!"
- "You are the best mother in the world and I am so lucky to have you. I love you!"
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- "Thank you for everything that you do for me. I love you, Mom!"
- "There is no one else in the world who could ever take your place. I love you!"
- "I will never be able to fully express how much I love you, but know that I do from the bottom of my heart."
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
Happy Mother’s Day Weekend Quotes
- "Happiness is seeing your mother smile." - Anonymous
- "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" - Milton Berle
- "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children." - William Makepeace Thackeray
- "For when a child is born the mother also is born again." Gilbert Parker
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” – Anonymous
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved." Erich Fromm
- "Motherhood changes everything." - Adriana Trigiani
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- "Knowing my mother walks beside me gives me the strength to weather any storm." – Anonymous
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity." - Agatha Christie
- "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws."- Barbara Kingsolver
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
- “Knowing my mother walks beside me gives me the strength to weather any storm." -Anonymous
- "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." Robert Browning
- "Being wrapped in your mother's arms is the greatest feeling in the world."
- "A mother is one who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Mermillod
- "Once you're a mom, you're always a mom. It's like riding a bike, you never forget."- Taraji P. Henson
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- 👍 18 Mother's Day Activities That The Whole Family Can Enjoy
- 👍 Heartfelt Ways And Memorial Keepsakes To Say Happy Mother’s Day In Heaven
- 👍 30 Heart-Touching Happy Mother's Day In Heaven Quotes And Wishes
Mothers are irreplaceable and unparalleled in their place in our hearts, so let's make them feel how important they are. Make sure you tell your mom you love her every day and show her all that you care.
Tell your mom exactly what kind of a person she is in your eyes. Write down what she did for you and for others. Thank her for her hard work and great performance. But most importantly, say that you love her.
So this Mother's Day weekend, spend time with your mom and let her know how much you love and appreciate her with these heartfelt I love you messages and quotes to mom. After all, she probably never gets tired of hearing that.
Happy Mother’s Day!