Father’s Day is around the corner and it's a special occasion to celebrate all your dads, stepdad, Father-to-be, grandfathers, etc. Make the most important man in your life feel special with 60+ Father’s Day Instagram captions and bring in the celebrations!
The first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910, in Spokane Washington. The event slowly became popular and was celebrated annually every year. The rest of the states in the United States also started celebrating this day and spread over globally. By the time President Nixon announced Father’s Day as a national holiday, it had become popular and caught on with everyone.
Father’s Day is celebrated in March in certain countries and in September in certain countries making it a day to honor your dad and make him realize how much you love him and care for him. This year get a cute snap of the two of you and post it on Instagram and Facebook with an adorable caption. Let your dad feel the love and bask in its warmth.
There is a certain amount of comfort you feel in the company of your dad and that is what makes him special and the relationship special. To make this day exciting and fun for your dad. One of the suggestions would be to add a picture of your dad or the two of you with a loving caption and post it for the world to see.
Given below are 60 Father’s Day Instagram captions. Choose one or make your own caption and make your dad feel he is the best!
Funny Father’s Day Captions
- Count your blessings dad, for my presence in your life.
- There are no superheroes, only father heroes!
- Happy Father’s Day to the fixer of everything in my life!
- Here’s to another day of laughing at your jokes (silly), Happy Father’s Day!
- The world’s best dad and I live under one roof!
- Dad, consider yourself blessed being my father!
- To my protector from all mischief!
- Don’t reprimand me for my bad habits. I grew up watching you!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who likes laughing with me even when things are not right for him!
- I promise to order your favorite pizza today and eat it for you!
- Thanks for letting me snooze during my exam time and keeping it a secret from mom!
- Here’s to many more ice-creams and desserts after school!
- It is fine if you did not work as hard as mom. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for not being better than me!
- For the Spiderman at home, Happy Father’s Day!
Sweet Father’s Day Captions
- Thank you for sugarcoating me with your love always!
- This world is the perfect place to be, thanks to you, dad!
- Always and forever in my heart, Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- Thank you for all that you are and all that you do to make me happy!
- Behind every smart daughter there is a loving father!
- Thank you for being the cutest dad on earth!
- Thank you, dad for being you!
- I am looking for a good friend, and you have always been one!
- Thank you for making me the person I am today!
- To the sun in my life, Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you are the reason for my smile and laughter!
- Thank you for making me feel precious and keeping me safe always!
- From the luckiest daughter in this whole world, Happy Father’s Day!
- The world wouldn’t have been this beautiful without you in it!
- Happy Father’s Day to the most handsome man, today and always!
Father’s Day Captions for Stepdads
- We are all one and we will all be one. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- Thank you for being the dad I needed when you didn't have to.
- Erasing a step, here’s wishing you a happy Father’s Day!
- We are connected through our hearts. Thank you for that. Happy Father’s Day
- When it comes to us, there is no physics, chemistry, or biology. It is just love, love, and love
- What can I say, I just go lucky having you as my dad?
- You are the bonus of my life!
- I’ll always be grateful for your presence in my life!
- You are the best gift God has given me!
I just got lucky the world’s best dad happens to be at my place forever!
Father’s Day Captions from Celebrities
You will not be at a loss of words to put a post for your dad on Instagram for Father’s Day. Craft one of the best messages you can give and that is going to be his biggest Father’s Day gift. Let us have a look at what some of the celebrities have posted for their dads over a period to make their dads feel loved and cherished.
- Bit by bit, I’ve realized that he was here with me, I looked into my father’s eyes – Eric Clapton
- I love you endlessly Edward Butera. I cherish every moment of our life together, I cherish our facetimes, your laugh! Making you laugh! I cherish the parts of me that remind me of you (there are many). They make me smile. You make me smile. I love you and I am deeply grateful for being in my life and proud to be your daughter every day. Happy Father’s Day – Ariana Grande
- There is no one else like my daddy. And I thank you for lovin’ me – Beyonce.
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts – Paul Walker
- For you, he’s the best he can be. Oh child, don’t you know your daddy’s love come with a lifetime guarantee? – Sade
- Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads in our lives! Love you unconditionally – Kim Kardashian
- Happy Daddy’s Day legend. Thanks for teaching me the true meaning of a mullet – Miley Cyrus
- I love you so much and have loved watching you be the sweetest Jido to Khai – Bella Hadid
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad. We are both excellent fathers – Madonna
- Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end – George Strait
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society – Billy Graham
- Take my hand and walk with me, show me what to be – Justin Beiber
- I love my father as the stars – he’s the bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart – Terri Guillemets
- My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun – Bindi Irwin
- Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father – Barrack Obama
We know how social media handles have become popular spaces for everyone to show their love, voice their feelings, and give exciting captions to the images they post there. Father’s Day Instagram captions are always interesting, and it is the day you can see emotional, sentimental, and loving outpourings to dads.
Instagram pictures and messages to dads on Father’s Day are a delight to see and read and all the displays of love towards dads will make you feel happy. For all those who have social media handles, show your love, make a display of your feeling, and get all that emotions out there for the world to see and feel.