If you are looking for a way to support someone experiencing sadness due to the loss of mother, sending sympathy messages for the loss of mother is a great choice.
Mothers' love is a remarkable thing. They have always been by our side and protected us since birth. It is hard to imagine the sorrow we will feel when our mother passes away, but it is a feeling that everyone will have to go through.
There are many ways to support someone such as sending flowers, gifts, bringing food, or simply being on their side. A sympathy card message is one of the best ways.
After all, flowers and food will not last all lifetime, but a sympathy card will. Here are fifty-five of the best sympathy messages for the loss of mother.
👍 Explore the charm ofcustom family ornaments, a delightful way to showcase the unity and joy of your family.
Condolence messages for the loss of the mother
Everyone on this earth has to go through the loss of their mother, which is extremely painful. As a friend or acquaintance, you can send your most in-depth condolences to comfort someone who is going through such a difficult time. Here are a few condolences you can refer to write sympathy messages for the loss of mother to someone who has just lost their mother.
- Your mother was a kind and loving person. The loss of your mother is a massive loss to all of us.
- I am so regretful of the loss of your mother. My sincere prayer is always with you and your family.
- My heartfelt and deepest condolences to you and your family for losing
- May your mom rest in peace. Please accept my sympathies with you and your family.
- Although I can't fully understand your sadness, I'm always here whenever you need
- Pray for you and your family.
- My sincere thoughts are always with you.
- I am so regrettable to hear of the loss of your mother. Please know that I always pray the best for you and your family.
- Your mother is an extraordinary woman. No words can express my most in-depth regret over her passing.
- Losing your mother is truly an excruciatingly painful feeling. My deepest condolences to you.
👍 Find the perfectfamily ornament to adorn your tree, reflecting the love and unity that defines your family.
Meaningful sympathy messages for loss of mother
Apart from your deep condolences, you can send sincerest sympathy messages to encourage someone who has just lost their mother. You can continue reading the suggestions below to see how to write a sympathy message for the loss of mother.
- Your mother was a wonderful person. Even though she is gone, she will always hold a special place in our hearts.
- Your mom always is in a special place in my heart. Memory about her will live on forever.
- Giving big hugs to you and your family.
- With heartfelt sympathy, holding you close in my thoughts and hope you are doing alright.
- Hoping you find peace in your soul to get through this difficult time. I am always open whenever you need help.
- May your mother rest in peace, and may you be strong enough to get through this difficult time.
- Although your mother has gone, the memories of her will always remain here. God bless you.
- Loss of the mother is like losing the honest friend in your life, who always supported and protected you unconditionally. My heartfelt comfort to you for this loss.
- There is nothing further painful than losing your mom. It is okay to grieve, just remember that I and everyone around are always here to help you through this difficult time.
- I believe you are strong enough to overcome the pain of losing your mother; it is only a matter of time. Remember that I am always there and care for you no matter how long it takes.
Simple sympathy message for loss of mother
Loss of Mother Quotes
Here are some famous quotes about motherhood. That you can write sympathy messages for the loss of mother to condolence to your friend's family.
- "Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever." - J.K.Rowling
- "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." - Matthew 5:4
- "There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln
- "We understand death only after it has placed its hands on someone we love." - Madame De Stael
- "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy." - Eskimo proverb
- "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die." - Thomas Campbell
- "All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." - Henry Havelock Ellis
- "Grief can be a burden, but also an anchor. You get used to the weight, how it holds you in place." - Sarah Dessen
- "Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated." - Alphonse de Lamartine
- "I wonder if my first breath was as soul-stirring to my mother as her last breath was to me" - Lisa Goich-Andreadis, 14 Days: A Mother, A Daughter, A Two Week Goodbye
- "Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure." - Renee Wood
- "No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply." - Billy Graham
See more:140 Inspirational Sympathy Messages For The Loss Of A Father
- "But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going into every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone." - Mitch Albom, For One More Day
- "Right after her funeral I felt the way you feel when it suddenly starts raining hard, and you look around and find no place to take shelter." - Elena Ferrante, The Story of the Lost Child
See more:73 Sympathy Messages For The Loss Of A Child
- "All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln
- "A mother is the truest friend we have when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness and cause peace to return to our hearts." - Washington Irving.
- "I chose not to lose my mom, and instead to gain an angel. In my mind, my heart, and my life, she is still completely present to this day -- and as wise, compassionate and stubborn as ever" - Kevin Hart - I Can't Make This Up
- "There is something about losing a mother that is permanent and inexpressible—a wound that will never quite heal." - Susan Wiggs
- "My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune." - Graycie Harmon.
- "Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose." - The Wonder Years movie.
See more:62 Encouraging Sympathy Messages For Loss Of Wife
- "A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest." - Irish proverb
- "No daughter and mother should ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them." - Christie Watson
- "Grief is in two parts. The first is loss. The second is the remaking of life." - Anne Roiphe
- "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." - Robert Browning
Sympathy message to friend for loss of mother
👍 Choose apersonalized family Christmas ornament as a heartwarming addition to your holiday decorations.
What to Say to Someone Who Lost Their Mother
There are many ways to comfort someone who has just lost their mother. However, not everyone knows how to do it properly and make them feel comfortable. Don't say clichés such as "don't be sad, try harder", instead respect the other person's feelings. You can give them a sympathy message for the loss of mother to comfort and express their emotions.
- Your mother has been, is, and will always hold a special place in your heart, regardless of whether she is still here or not here.
- I cannot make your pain go away, nor can I predict what the future holds, but I know you will have the faith and energy to get through it.
- There are days when dark clouds cover the whole sky, then the rain pours down, and the surrounding is white, persistent, and non-stop. But then, the sky clears the clouds to disperse. So does sadness. Try to overcome it, I will always be by your side.
- Don't hide your sadness; show it to overcome it.
- All good things must come to an end, your mother has already left you. But she leaves a lot of things that will always remain in your heart.
- You don't have to try to be strong right now. Just crying
- Your mother will be in heaven watching over you. Always by your side, just that you can't see her.
- I don't know anything to say except to offer my condolences to the family. Please try to be strong to overcome this loss. I am always here for you and your family in this difficult time.
- I am always then for you if you need anything
- "Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart." - José N. Harris
All of the above are some suggestions to help you write a sympathy message for the loss of mother. Let your friends know that you understand and will always be there for them in difficult times. Inquiries, concern with sincerity, and all your heart will help the relationship becomes better.
👉 130 Inspirational Sympathy Message For Loss Of Brother - Unifury
👉 Sympathy Message For Loss Of Sister: 80 Best Ones - Unifury
👉 50 Funeral Flower Messages To Express Your Sympathy - Unifury
👉 120 Broken Heart Quotes to Help Ease Your Pain and Sadness - Unifury