Losing a loved one is painful, and it is even more painful when it happens to be your dad. These ‘miss you dad’ quotes,and messages are going to be in your thoughts, even more, when Father’s Day is around the corner. His memories are what you will have to comfort you and make you feel blessed this Father’s Day.
While growing up, fathers are always superheroes, your friend, guide, protector, and the man you look up to it. Losing someone like that forever is unbearable and what you can do is a reminiscence about all the times you have shared with him, the times when he has shown his support to you, and most importantly the unconditional love that has made you feel secure and confident while growing up.
Father’s Day is one such day when a lot of memories revolving around your dad come to mind and you want to do something to make the day special for a special man who has been your first teacher for many years in your life. Let the love pour in and let the memories come alive this Father’s Day for your dad.
Miss You Dad Quotes
Father’s Day is slowly approaching, and it is not easy to keep thoughts of your father away, especially since you know he is no longer in your life. It is the same for anyone who has lost a father and is finding it hard to celebrate Father’s Day without having him anymore.
Here are a few ‘I Miss You Dad’ quotes that will bring back the times you shared with your dad and make the day happy and cheerful. Let his presence linger in your life always and forever, and make you feel loved and protected. You might also want to wish someone who has lost a father and comfort them with customized Father’s Day gifts that have meaningful quotes.
- No matter how old you grow, you are always your dad’s little one.
- Here’s to someone who taught me to dream and follow those dreams. Here’s to someone who gave me the courage to make decisions. Here’s to someone without whom I would not have been the person I am today.
- Celebrating a father who gave me the freedom to choose and who always stood by my choices.
- Dad, without you I am lost. Thank you for always guiding me, being there for me, showing me the true meaning of life, and encouraging me to live a fruitful life.
- Your guiding hand is always there on my shoulder, no matter where you are, with me or elsewhere.
Further Reading: 105 Father’s Day Quotes For Every Father Figure In Your Life
Miss You Dad Quotes from Daughter
There is something very special about a relationship between father and daughter. Fathers are always the first heroes of their daughters and they play an important role in the lives of daughters during their growing up stages. Here are some "miss you dad" quotes from daughter that will help you customize Father’s Day gifts for anyone who has lost their dad. Let these words ease the pain and the loss a little bit.
- Dad, your loss is irreparable. I want to carry forward your dreams and legacy and make you feel proud of me from wherever you are watching me.
- Not a second goes by when I don’t think about you dad. I love you so much and will always miss you.
- Thank you for all you did for us dad. I feel so lucky to have had a father like you. I really miss you.
- Dad, you are my hero, the man I look up to, the man of my dreams, and the person who taught me how to lead my life with confidence and grace.
- Let me with pride and gratitude remember the man who is the reason why I am what I am today and where I am today. Dad, I miss you and I wish you were with me today to celebrate this Father’s Day.
- You're the best person I know. Thank you for everything you do for the family!
- To a father who put up with my moods, to a father who has been tolerant of my behavior, to a father who laughed at my joke, to a father who cried with me, and to a father who taught me to live a beautiful life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you are what love means to me. To me, you are another word for love, happiness, joy, and peace. Thanking for giving me a wonderful day and letting me create everlasting memories with you while growing up.
Missing Dad Quotes from Son
It is always hard for a son to lose his father at any stage in his life. Though his thoughts and memories are a constant presence in your life, there are certain days when you wish he was alive and with you. Father’s Day is one such day when your father’s thoughts dominate everything and make you wish he was there with you celebrating this special day.
These miss you dad quotes below will help you pay tribute to a wonderful man without whom you wouldn’t have been the person you are today, brimming with confidence and good values
- Dad, I hope wherever you are, you are happy and smiling. I just want to tell you today how I miss you and how I wish we were together celebrating this Father’s Day.
- Thank you, dad, for holding my little finger and walking me through to adulthood with ease, courage, and confidence. I was not lost even for a minute, thanks to your guidance, understanding, and unconditional love.
- Your smile, your laughter, your loving words, thoughtful gestures, and generosity are all in my mind today. How I wish we were together this Father’s Day, laughing, chatting, and indulging in activities you enjoy doing.
- There is not one moment I have regretted spending with you, dad. I just wish you were always with me guiding me during my difficult times and making everything so simple and easy with your words and advice. Thank you!
- Cheers to a man who taught me to face the world and live life confidently.
Watch more: 50 Best Heartwarming Father's Day Quotes For Grandpa In 2023
Miss You Dad Messages
Not having a dad in your life can be hard and nothing more painful than celebrating Father’s Day without having a father. This is one day you wish your dad was alive and this one day you want to have him with you to celebrate him, show him how much you care, and cherish him.
These miss you dad quotes will ease the grief a bit of all those celebrating Father’s Day this year without their fathers and make them relive the times shared with their fathers.
- Dad, I love you and I miss you terribly. How I wish you were here with me today.
- Here’s to all the soccer games we played together, the coffee chats we had discussing life, the walks on the beach watching the sunrise together, and all the activities we enjoyed doing together. Miss you, dad.
- Losing you has been the saddest moment in my life, and it still is. How I wish we were together today on Father’s Day, and how I wish I could share the moments of my life with you today and watch the joy and admiration on your face. After all, you were my first teacher and the best one to date.
- Dad, thank you for teaching me how to love life and live it without expectations from anyone.
Article Suggestion: 60+ Best Father’s Day Instagram Captions That Your Dad Will Love
- Thank you, dad, for giving me your best and believing in me. Thank you for letting me see the world through your eyes while growing up. Thank you for giving me the freedom to choose and decide what I want for myself while growing up.
- The memories we created together are going to be eternal, I only wish you were here with me today to see how much I have grown up and become responsible, just like the way you would have wanted me to be.
- Love is unconditional, love is giving, love is caring, love is being there for each other, always. Thank you for teaching me that.
- You are my greatest teacher, dad. No one has taught me how to face the world and deal with life as you have. Thank you for that.
- If love had a face, to me it would be yours.
- Thank you for being my dad, I wouldn’t have wanted anyone to be my father but you.
It is not easy celebrating Father’s Day without your dad, and it is going to be all the harder if it is your first Father’s Day without him. It is a day when all the loving thoughts and good times you shared with him are going to come up in your mind even more compared to the rest of the days.
Celebrate him and hold close to all the times you have shared with him this Father’s Day. Let the death miss you dad quotes below help you with getting customized gifts for all those who have lost a father and are feeling sad this year without their fathers.
- Dad, how I wish you were here with me to celebrate this day!
- Dad, I am celebrating this day as a tribute to all the love, light, and laughter we have shared together. Thank you for giving me good times and teaching me good values
- You are always alive for me, dad no matter where you are, in another town or in heaven. I always feel your presence beside me.
- I know we will always be in each other’s hearts and that calls for a celebration today. Happy Father’s Day, dad. I love you!
- My life would have been a struggle, but you made everything seem so easy. Thank you for being there for me dad. Without you, I would have never made it. I want to tell you today how much I think about you and how grateful I am for all that you have done for me to make me what I am today.
- Love never dies and our love is eternal. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
- It is a day of mixed emotions. I wish things were different and you were there with me while celebrating you. There will be no one like you. Thank you for being my father!
- Celebrating and cherishing the special place you have in my heart. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- I have not sent you away anywhere, dad. You are here with me, always.
- To a strong man who taught me the meaning of life and living life effortlessly and with gratitude and grace.
Shop Trending Categories
Wrapping It Up
It goes without saying the role of a father in your life right from the time you are born. He helps you face the world, his presence in your life is one of the greatest gifts you can have, and the strength he gives you by showing his support and appreciation for what you do are immeasurable.
The miss you dad quotes above are the best way to pay tribute to your dad this year and make his presence and memories in your life palpable and evergreen. Go ahead, get a personalized gift choosing one of the quotes from above and make the day one filled with fun, love, and laughter.