With 4th of July just around the corner, we know you must be itching to celebrate. And whenever we celebrate anything, it’s never complete until we post about it! Whatever type of content you want for Independence Day, you obviously need 4th of July captions for Instagram.
Well, we’ve got your back on that one. Just sit back and plan what you want to do or wear on Independence Day. When it arrives, all you have to do is enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures. We’ll take care of the captions for you.
Below, you’re going to find a wide range of categories for 4th of July insta captions. We have it all, starting from funny to cute to patriotic. We even have song lyrics and famous quotes as Fourth of July captions.
Regardless of which approach you want to take, we have you covered. Choose whichever one of the following Fourth of July Instagram captions that you like. We guarantee it will be a hit! After all, it’s the freedom to choose which is what makes America the greatest country in the world, right?
So head on over to our fantastic list of Fourth of July captions for Instagram. Take your pick, copy and paste! It’s just that easy!
The Best 4th of July Captions For Instagram
This is our collection of the best July 4th captions.
- Let Freedom ring!
- Give me Liberty, or give me death!
- Land of the free, because of the brave.
- Young, Wild and Free!
- Home of the brave since 1776.
- First I bake apple pie, then I celebrate 4th of July
- Don’t hate US cause you ain’t US
- “When I grow older, I will be stronger, they’ll call me Freedom, just like a waving flag”
- Drinkin’ like Lincoln.
- Wishing you Ameri fourth of July
- Pies, Fries and Fourth of July
- Red, white, and brew
- Drinking li-beer-ty today
- "You're welcome." – George Washington
- Back-to-back World War champs.
- Grill, or it didn't happen.
- Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of freedom ringing.
Funny 4th of July Captions
Jokes you can use as 4th of July social media captions.
- Four score and seven beers ago.
- Why aren't there any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
- I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
- Never need a Brit I’m what a Brit needs
- What’s the best kind of drink on July 4th? Liber-tea!
- If you crossed a Patriot with a curly-haired dog, what would you get? A Yankee Poodle.
- It’s my Uncle Sam’s birthday! Everybody wish him!
- What did Polly the parrot want for the 4th of July? A fire-cracker.
- Why doesn’t fire get to enjoy a day off on the Fourth of July? Because fire works.
- What was George Washington’s favorite tree? The infantry.
- What was the most popular dance in 1776? Indepen-dance.
- What do ducks love about the fourth of july? Fire Quackers!
- Why does the Statue of Liberty stand for Freedom? Because she can’t sit.
- Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? On paper.
- Did King George III like the Colonists? No, he though they were revolting.
Cute 4th of July Captions
Here are some cute fourth of July quotes.
- Independence Day might be on July 4th, but America will always be #1!
- Getting glammed on 4th of July
- I want to sparkle brighter than the sky!
- This 4th of July I’m wearing red, white and blue!
- S. of Yay!
- Nothing says free like my plans on Independence day
- Celebrate Independence by adopting free puppies and kitties
- My favorite colors are red, white and blue.
- Freedom is my favorite flavor.
- Hurray, It’s Independence Day!
- Celebrating 4th of July with homemade apple pie
- I’ve got red and white wine, so don’t be blue!
- Singing the song of freedom
- I’m a strong Independent woman from a strong independent nation
- I feel majestic like the bald eagle
Patriotic 4th of July Captions
Have some patriotic captions for your happy 4th of july Instagram story.
- God bless America
- I live in the greatest country in the world
- Happy birthday to America
- The greatest nation since 1776
- I’m American because I’m patriotic
- Salute to the stars and stripes
- Happy birthday to the greatest land in the world
- I love America
- God bless the USA
- Never forget the sacrifices that brought us 4th of July
- Nothing better than the American dream
- Cheers to Independence
- I dream in the colors red white and blue
- I’m a proud American
- I enjoy my freedom on Independence Day
4th of July Captions Inspired by Fireworks
Captions about fireworks for any fourth of July post.
- Light up the sky like it’s the 4th of july.
- Family, freedom, and fireworks.
- Today we all share the same sparkle in our eyes.
- Sparkle like it’s the Fourth of July.
- Nothing sparkles like the sky on 4th of July
- These are the stars of freedom
- It’s not 4th of July without fireworks and apple pie
- Tonight the sky shines red white and blue
- Down in ‘Murica, our clouds sparkle
- The greatest country in the world is never short of fireworks
- Fireworks and the right to freedom!
- I sparkle just like the American sky
- The fireworks might end after tonight, but my fire for this country never will
- Fireball and fireworks.
- Pretty sure I was a sparkler in another life.
Song Lyrics for 4th of July Captions
Song lyrics for happy 4th of July social media posts.
- "This land is your land, this land is my land"––Woodie Guthrie, This Land is Your Land
- "Oh! say can you see, by the dawn's early light"––Francis Scott Key, The Star Spangled Banner
- “Unfurl the banner and raise it to the sky!”––John Philip Sousa, The Stars and Stripes Forever
- “God bless America, my home sweet home”––Irving Berlin, God Bless America
- “Hear them calling, you and me, Every son of liberty”––George M. Cohan, Over There
- “The land I love, The home of the free and the brave.”––George M. Cohan, You’re a Grand Old Flag
- “You can't break an American heart”––Faith Hill, American Heart
- “That's how it goes in everyday America, A little town and a great big light”––Sugarland, Everyday America
- “America, America may God thy gold refine, 'Til all success be nobleness, And every gain divined”––Ray Charles, America the Beautiful
- “Sweet land of liberty, For all eternity, Let freedom ring, Let freedom ring, My country 'tis, my country 'tis of Thee”––America My Country Tis of Thee
- “I thank my lucky stars, To be living here today, 'Cause the flag still stands for freedom, And they can't take that away”––Lee Greenwood, God Bless the USA
- “Well, I'm so glad I'm livin' in the U.S.A.”––Chuck Berry, Back in the USA
- “It's been a long, A long time coming, But I know a change gonna come, Oh, yes it will”––Sam Cooke, A Change Is Gonna Come
- “On the boats and on the planes, They're coming to America”––Neil Diamond, America
- “American girls and American guys, We'll always stand up and salute”––Toby Keith, Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue
Quotes for 4th of July Captions
Famous quotes about 4th of July.
- "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."––Bill Clinton
- "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it."––Mark Twain
- “I’d like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free and wanted other people to be also free.”––Rosa Parks
- "The patriot's blood is the seed of freedom's tree."––Thomas Campbell
- “In the face of impossible odds, people who love their country can change it.”––Barack Obama
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”––Nelson Mandela
- “I don't believe in the constitution because I'm American. I'm American because I believe in the constitution.”––J.S.B. Morse
- “Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.”––Ronald Reagan
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.”––George Bernard Shaw
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.”––Benjamin Franklin
- “America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination.”––Harry S. Truman
- “From every mountainside, let freedom ring.”––Martin Luther King Jr.
- “America means opportunity, freedom, power.”––Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It will be celebrated with pomp and parade, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.”––John Adams
- “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.”––George Washington
We hope you enjoyed our list of 4th of July captions for 2022. We spent a lot of time curating it. You can use the shorter ones as 4th of July hashtags too. Don’t forget to tag us!